CHEF, the Culinary & Hospitality Education Foundation of Southwest Florida, announced the first auction lots and guest speaker for its annual fundraising event to be held April 3, 2019, at Kensington Golf & Country Club, 2700 Pine Ridge Road, Naples, Florida. This year’s theme is, “CHEF Celebrates Club Chefs,” honoring Kensington Golf & Country Club’s Executive Chef Ralph Feraco, past president of the American Culinary Federation (ACF) Naples & Marco Island Chapter. Purchase tickets here.
The annual event, open to the public, begins with a VIP Wine Tasting at Kensington Golf & Country Club at 5:00 p.m., with wines expertly curated by a renowned sommelier, hosted by Naples Wine Collection. The Gala and Auction begin at 6:30 p.m. featuring delicacies prepared by award-winning ACF member chefs, paired with select wines.
A sample of featured live CHEF Auction lots that will be called by Scott Robertson Auctioneers includes:
- Week-long stay in a Villa in Tuscany
- Catered gourmet wine pairing dinner for 8 guests in your home by Chef Brian Roland of Crave Culinaire
- Special Champagne Lunch and Cooking Class for 10 guests at acclaimed Sea Salt Restaurant in Naples
- Catered dinner with exclusive wine pairings by Private Chef Ruth Manchester, co-host of “Great Neighborhood Cooks” TV Show on Fox 4, with celebrity Teen BBQ Champion Taylor Sanders
- Many other Chef-hosted culinary experiences, sought-after golf and other sports outings
The Guest Speaker at the April 3 fundraising event will be CHEF Scholarship recipient Daniella Sepulveda. Following graduation from Florida Gulf Coast University, Danielle is now the Front Office Supervisor at the JW Marriott Beach Resort on Marco Island, Florida. In 2018, more than $65,000 in scholarship funds were distributed through the CHEF Scholarship Fund for students pursuing degrees at Florida Gulf Coast University, the Culinary Institute of America, among others.