CHEF CELEBRATES CLUB CHEFS
A fundraising event honoring Ralph Feraco, Kensington Golf & Country Club’s Executive Chef and past
president of the American Culinary Federation (ACF) Caxambas Chapter, Naples & Marco Island
TUESDAY APRIL 3, 2019 AT 6:30 PM
KENSINGTON GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB
2700 Pine Ridge Road, Naples
The annual event will begin with an exclusive VIP Wine Tasting at Kensington Golf & Country Club at 5:00 p.m., with wines expertly curated by a renowned sommelier, and hosted by Naples Wine Collection owners Jim and Laura Dixon.
All guests are welcome. Country-club casual attire. Featuring eight American Culinary Federation member chefs from the area’a finest Clubs preparing their specialties, paired with wines from the Naples Wine Collection OWNERS Jim & Laura Dixon. Don’t miss this epicurean extravaganza!
Guests attending the Gala only, featuring delicacies prepared by award-winning ACF member chefs, paired with select wines from the Naples Wine Collection, will join the group at 6:30 p.m. Gala and auction tickets are $175 per guest. Tickets for the VIP Wine Tasting include the Gala event and are priced at $500 per person. Purchase Gala tickets here. (one.bidpal.net/chef2019/ticketing)
Incredible culinary offerings will be presented by:
- Chef Richard Crisanti, Shadow Wood Country Club, Bonita Springs
- Chef Dave Durante, Kalea Bay, Naples
- Chef Ralph Feraco, Kensington Golf & Country Club, Naples
- Chef Wilhelm Gahabka, Naples Lakes Country Club
- Chef Michael Madsen, Naples Sailing & Yacht Club
- Chef Tim Recher, Bay Colony Golf Club, Naples
- Chef Brian Roland and Nicole Roland, Crave Culinaire, Naples
- Chef Carlos Torres, Hamilton Harbor Yacht Club, Naples
Special culinary and travel silent and live auction items will be called by Scott Robertson Auctioneers’ popular founder himself, with entertainment provided by Steve DeLadurantey.
In 2018, more than $65,000 was distributed through the CHEF Scholarship Fund for students pursuing degrees at Florida Gulf Coast University and the Culinary Institute of America, among others.
Thank you to our sponsors